Bespoke courses to meet your specific needsListed on August 22, 2013 in Services
Do you have an idea for a short course, or are you a group who would like to have your own short course, but not sure how to go about arranging it?
As course administrators, Anglia Leisure Learning handles all the nitty gritty paperwork and organisation, leaving you just to turn up and enjoy your course.
You can rely on us to deal with :
- the research to find the best venue for your needs, and the right tutor (if you want one)
- the legals (negotiations such as details, terms and conditions for contracts with venues, and fees for tutors, if you have them)
- the financials (collecting fees from students, booking and paying the venue, paying the tutor if applicable)
- the insurance (such as public liability)
- the licences (such as Data Protection)
- checking that electrical equipment if used (such as sewing machines) is safe and arranging for PAT certificating as needed prior to its use (in the interested of safety for all).
We act as a source of information for students, answering their queries (we have produced a booklet giving answers to the 101 most common questions).
We ensure that any special needs delegates may have (such as disabled access, special diets, friends wanting to have adjacent rooms, etc) are catered for. We even arrange for a cold supper to be prepared if someone is arriving late on the first night.
The venues we use are mainly in the East of England or the Midlands, although we are more than happy to locate suitable venues in other regions.
Venues are carefully selected for the quality of accommodation and facilities they provide, and feedback from students frequently mentions the food as ‘excellent’.
As bulk purchasers of accommodation, we negotiated competitive rates, and you will often have access to extra on site facilities such as sports and leisure clubs. Free wifi is also included.
You will benefit from our 30 years’ experience and expertise of running a variety of events to ensure that your course is everything you expect, and more.
Contact Anglia Leisure Learning on email@example.com or 020 7834 1066 for all your short residential course and leisure break needs.