Jack’s Kitchen – Yorkshire PudsListed on April 26, 2016 in Blogs!
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Get yourself a cupcake tin and add a tiny splash of vegetable oil into each of the 12 compartments.
- Pop into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes so the oil gets really hot.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs, flour, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper together in a jug until light and smooth.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven, then confidently pour the batter evenly into the compartments.
- Pop the tray back in the oven to cook for 15 minutes, or until risen and golden.