Chef Le Grande Food & Wine Workshops
Come along to seek inspiration and new ideas from like-minded lovers of food and wine. Master how to prep like a professional to avoid last minute panic in the kitchen and to build confidence. Learn how to cook à la minute sauces, and the secrets of how present your food in the style of a professional chef.
Learn how to pair some of the most wonderful wines of France with your menus; what to look for when buying a wine that suits all tastes, and your dishes at the same time, and how to do all this without breaking the bank.
Courses cover the following:
- How to present food like a professional chef
- What you can prepare the day before
- How to keep yourself tidy and organised in the kitchen
- How to cope with disasters
- When and how to use herbs and spices
- How long to cook meat, fish and vegetables to perfection
- How to design a dinner party menu with foods that complement one another in flavour, colour and texture
- How to bring out the flavour in foods
- Which wines to buy for your meal