Short Residential Courses in East Anglia & The MidlandsListed on January 19, 2014 in Blogs!
Take a residential weekend course to expand your skills, and make friends with like-minded people, while spending a couple of days being looked after at a luxury venue. This spring Anglia Leisure Learning are running courses at Belstead Brook Hotel, Ipswich over the weekend of 28 February–2 March 2014 on:
- Making an Embroidered Panel or Art Quilt with Annette Morgan
- Pastels and Charcoal with Sula Rubens
- History – Tsarism and the Russian Revolution with Edward Towne
- Ukulele for beginners with Zachary Taylor
We also have weekend courses at Hillscourt just south of Birmingham. Over the weekend of 28-30 March 2014 we offer:
- Calligraphy with Gaynor Goffe
- Short Story Writing with Helen Hunt
- Exploring Beads and Jewellery with Sara Withers
- Machined Textured Landscapes with Gina Ferrari
Go to www.anglialeisurelearning.co.uk for full details of these and other courses.
Or if you would like to speak with someone, either email us on email@example.com with your name and phone number and we will call you, or phone 020 7834 1066.