Winter Crafts in the CotswoldsListed on October 18, 2013 in Christmas, Member News
We warmly invite you to come to Hawkwood for our Winter Crafts series
NEWS! Improvements to the house
If you haven’t been for a while, you will enjoy the new décor throughout Hawkwood, including comfy new beds, new chairs in the Main Hall, re-decorating throughout, and a super-efficient heating system. The usual beautiful views and tranquil atmosphere remain unchanged.
COSY UP! Bring your partner along for the weekend
Spouses and partners are very welcome to come and share in accommodation and meals and special rates. If coming from a distance to a one-day course, please ask about accommodation.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
PS please book well in advance to be sure of your place. Tel. 01453 759034.
Click here for our website http://www.hawkwoodcollege.co.uk
Make a Gift for yourself or another
Led by expert tutors, the residential weekends begin with supper together on Friday evening (unless otherwise indicated) and continues with making, creating and instruction interspersed with further delicious home-cooked meals and refreshments.
Residential Weekend highlights
Illuminating Winter: Porcelain Pottery weekend with Adrian Bates. Fri 29 Nov – Sun 1 Dec. Porcelain’s translucent qualities lends itself to lanterns and tealight holders.
Silver Jewellery Making – popular craft weekend with Steve O’Keeffe. Fri 13 – Sun 15 Dec.
Mosaic weekend. An absorbing and addictive craft, excellently taught by Erica Bibbings. Fri 13 – Sun 15 Dec.
Funky Fused Glass with Caroline Lambert Fri 10 – Sun 12 January
Day courses – click here for full list
- Wirework Costume Jewellery Sat 2 November *
- Colours as Doorways to the Soul Sat 2 November
- Raw Food for Winter Wellness Sun 3 November
- Fun with Calligraphy Sat 16 November *
- Needle Felting Sun 17 November
- Aromatherapy for Health and Happiness Sat 16 November *
- Naturally Nourishing Skin Care Sun 17 November
- Hawkwood Cookery course Mon 2 December
- Soap Making II, improvers course Sat 7 December *
- Creative Printmaking Sun 8 December