Mural Painting Course – register your interest nowListed on April 23, 2014 in Blogs!
This two-day intensive, practical course with Gill Barron is aimed at working painters, and will teach you all you need to know to produce a successful, popular, long-lasting mural, whether indoors or out. The course covers:
– Choosing and preparing the wall;
– Scaling up and transferring the design;
– Techniques for fast, accurate painting;
– Selecting and mixing paints;
– Getting a good finish;
– Commissions, pricing, Health & Safety and other professional concerns.
Gill Barron is a muralist best-know for the Ulverston Murals, almost 2000 square feet of historic exuberance, and for her bus-shelters.
Contact us to be added to the waiting list and advised when the next course is scheduled.