Why should I attend a residential course?Listed on September 19, 2012 in ARCA
Residential Learning has been described as a lifelong benefit. It can be seen as complementary to other forms of adult learning or indeed as a learning opportunity in its own right.
Members of ARCA all offer courses that share a special atmosphere that is rarely experienced in larger educational institutions.
- courses that vary in length from a weekend to one or two weeks
- a liberal approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and personal development
- a wide participant age span ranging from 18 to 80 and beyond, with strong support from third age and female learners
- very high teaching standards through the selection of the most experienced and skilled tutors from across the country
- friendly, informal and safe learning environments
- an enormous subject range.
Excellent in every way – This is the best facility & staff, not only in the UK, but in every country we have used such a facility.