Friday 4 March 2016
11.00 – 16.00
Usui reiki level 1 workshop
Rei – universal
Ki – life force/energy
(known as Chi in China or prana in India)
Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing technique for relaxation and stress relief. It is a natural energy therapy that promotes holistic balance and healing. Reiki can benefit the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body and can be helpful for numerous conditions from back pain and insomnia to depression, stress & anxiety. Reiki works alongside other complementary therapies or medication/medical treatment.
Reiki is administered by ‘laying on hands’ in a series of positions over the body and in the energy field/aura. It is developed from the idea that an unseen ‘life force energy’ flows through us all. If this is low then we are more susceptible to illness, disease and feelings of stress. If our energy (or ki) is high and balanced then we are more able to experience health and well-being.
During the reiki workshop day you will be ‘attuned’ to reiki level 1 (healer level) by a simple process of 4 procedures carried out by your reiki master-teacher. This will enable you to use reiki to heal yourself, your friends, family and pets.
1. You will learn about the definition of reiki – what is reiki?
2. You will learn about the history of Usui reiki and the important figures who developed its use.
3. How to use reiki healing for yourself, friends, family and pets, and how you can use reiki in everyday life situations. Hand positions for treatment of self and others. What is the attunement process?
4. There will be plenty of time to practice what you are learning during the workshop, both on yourself and others in attendance at the workshop (when relevant).
5. Reiki self-care, after-care and the 21 day cleansing process and contra-indications of using reiki.
6. On successful completion of the reiki level 1 workshop you will be awarded a certificate to confirm your attendance on the Usui reiki level 1 workshop and that you have been attuned to Usui reiki level 1.
7. Your reiki master-teacher is available for ongoing post workshop support.
Reiki manual, certificate, lunch and refreshments included.
small group training groups to ensure full dedicated support and learning.
€120 for level 1
residential option also available.
For anymore information and to book your place please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Next reiki 1 workshop:
12 March 2016
bespoke/alternative and residential workshop dates also available for 1:1 or small groups.
If you would like me to run a reiki workshop in your area please ask. As well as my workshops at De Tout Coeur Limousin I also offer a mobile service for reiki treatments and training availble throughout France and the UK.