Is a Creative Retreat right for me ?Listed on September 24, 2013 in Blogs!
Quite often people say “I’m tempted by the idea of a creative retreat, but I’m not really sure if it’s right for me …”
At Chateau Ventenac we specialise in running courses for writers, poets and other creatives. The setting of the house and gardens provide an ideal backdrop for creative thinking, moments of meditation and contemplation, the opportunity to enjoy walks in glorious French countryside …
When courses are not taking place we offer our accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis (other meals are available too) for people to stay here and create their very own “Creative Escape”.
But what does that really mean?
- The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of room for you to write, read or study without interruption
- You can sleep – a lot!
- Free wifi – the Chateau has a good internet connection enabling you to work online or remotely if necessary
- Delicious food and wine – whether you dine at the Chateau or at the brasserie next door, there are dozens of local places to experience traditional French cuisine
- We’ll take care of you – so you can spend more time on your project and/or relaxing
- On hand support or coaching if you need it – we won’t disturb you but we’re here to give advice if you want it.
Whether you want to spend time Writing, Painting, Walking, Designing, Cycling or simply Exploring – taking a few days away from your usual environment and routine can make a world of difference.
Our nearest airports include Carcassonne and Béziers, both served with low-cost flights with Ryanair – contact me about pricing and how I can help you design a Creative Escape personally tailored to you.
Château Life Ltd is owned and managed by Julia Bristow who has been offering residential courses since 2004. Julia can be contacted on 07773 206344 or by email to email@example.com