You have to come on a standard Blues weekend first before coming on this one.
- We have another fresh look at the material covered on your first blues weekend and see how much you have retained. Take a look at any problems you’ve had.
- Another look at improvisation and how you can further improve your lead playing skills. You will get plenty of chance to try your skills out.
- We still look at both acoustic and electric playing.
- Develop your practice regime even further with ways guaranteed to improve your playing.
- A lot of practical workshops where you do the playing and work on projects.
- Add some more scales into your toolbox in order to improve your improvising skills. Including a look at some modal scales.
- A look at the playing style of Robben Ford together with chords and scales used by him.
- Another look at slide playing with a more practical hands on approach than the first blues weekend.
- Saturday night project where we will record the culminating tunes produced by the two groups.
- Please have a look at the material from the first Blues weekend and go through it again. Any problems then email us.
- Again this will be a social weekend as well with old friends returning to meet up again.
If you want advice please ring us on 0844 272 4433